As a state-certified school counselor in both New Jersey and New York with 18 years of admissions experience, I have helped hundreds of students get accepted to the college of their choice.
As your college search consultant, I will provide you with the individualized attention, information, and tools you need to find the right college for your child.
I will help you decipher and navigate the entire college process, including:
· How to select the right colleges in order to maximize your chances of success and happiness
· Understanding the application process (admissions policies and practices, the Common Application, etc.)
· The “when’s”, “which’s”, and “why’s” of the SAT I, SAT II, and ACT exams (and the colleges that no longer require them for admission)
· How to visit your prospective colleges: how to get the most out of your time on campus and how to get the school to remember you
· How to write an essay that will make you stand out from the crowd
· How to select the right courses during each year of high school
· NCAA Eligibility and the potential for athletic scholarships
· Financial Aid: are you eligible for loans and/or scholarships? How do you know when scholarship search offers are too good to be true?
(201) - 327-1772